Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Review: Family Guy, Volume Seven

Review: Family Guy, Volume Seven


Family Guy, Volume Seven

Posted:

Family Guy, Volume Seven (DVD)
By Seth MacFarlane

Okay I didn't buy it from Amazon but that's not the point, I saw the pic , saw it was 13.99 an said to myself "sold!". well I shouldn't have, when i got it the picture on the actual case didn't match the one on the website and it was in a regular dvd case.( it had a horse and lincoln on the front not the usual family guy picture) no way can three discs be in here. So , i went to Amazon to check out reviews(cause Amazon peeps review the best). So, I found out that Seth Macfarland pretty much went cheapy on the season or volume ...whatever it is and jipped us, the viewers, his meal ticket, with this one. I just wish they would advertise it with the right cover and tell us exactly what i'm buying. thank god it was cheap!


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2