Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Family Guy, Volume Seven

Family Guy, Volume Seven


Family Guy, Volume Seven

Posted:

Family Guy, Volume Seven (DVD)
By Seth MacFarlane

As much as I love Family Guy, I still can't understand this volume business. Thirty to forty dollars for 12-13 half hour episodes is not acceptable. Smallville and Battlestar Galactica charge that much for entire seasons composed of 20-22 one hour episodes (for seasons one and three for BSG, anyway, since I still don't understand the 2.0, 2.5, 4.0, and 4.5 crap, but I waited for the price to drop on those as well).

And on top of that, the packaging of previous volumes has been done away with for the cheaper flip box. If a premium price is going to be charged, then I expect premium services.

So my complaint isn't the show, which I still give five stars to, but the price and packaging. I did my usual thing of waiting and waiting and the price eventually came down, but lets be serious. Shouldn't have to do that.


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2