Sunday, November 3, 2013

Family Guy: It's A Trap!

Family Guy: It's A Trap!


Family Guy: It's A Trap!

Posted:

Family Guy: It's A Trap! (DVD)
By Carrie Fisher

I am reviewing this, like I did with Partial Terms of Endearment, from a free rental I received before street date through my employer. Perhaps the lone perk of working in a video store!

'It's a Trap' opens with your typical Star Wars style scroll in which Seth admits that he really didn't want to do this one, but with the success of the previous two Fox had demanded it. He does ask for viewers to suspend their expectations and promises a better product on their next venture, however I think this is largely tongue-in-cheek because this one was every bit as enjoyable as Blue Harvest, and in my opinion better than Something, Something. A few gags do drag a bit too long, and seem like they are just filler, but the laughs more than make up for the lags.

Return of the Jedi is arguably the easiest of the Star Wars films to pick apart, and they do a great job with it. I didn't feel that the material was tired. It actually had some great moments. True fans of the show will enjoy it.


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2