Thursday, February 20, 2014

Family Guy, Volume Nine

Family Guy, Volume Nine


Family Guy, Volume Nine

Posted:

Family Guy, Volume Nine (DVD)
By Seth MacFarlane

I've been a fan since January 31, 1999.. Bought every DVD including the random DVD's they release so Seth MacFarlane could make some extra cash (like he needs it). But now I'm starting to get a little upset with these half season DVD releases.. I really feel scammed. I almost feel like not buying anymore. Between netflix, hulu, and amazon prime I'm starting to realize that people like Seth MacFarlane cant hold my arm behind my back in order to have their shows on demand.. Let alone the fact that family guy has kinda gone downhill the past 3 years... Maybe a handful (2-3) are memorable. Lets take a stand and maybe they will go back to trying to make us happy instead of filling their pockets :)


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2