Friday, October 11, 2013

Family Guy, Volume Eight

Family Guy, Volume Eight


Family Guy, Volume Eight

Posted:

Family Guy, Volume Eight (DVD)
By Family Guy

Look at this point if you're still going to complain how the show is not funny since the earlier seasons I can't blame you, in fact I agree with you. I think Family Guy has gone a little downhill yes but I still like it for what it is. Besides I think most customers visiting this page are actually interested in this volume DVD, the episodes it contains and they should know what to expect out of those 3 discs. If you're just here to complain well beat it, it's just a television show right? Maybe it's not as funny to you but I still get a good laugh out of watching the show and think it's still more entertaining than most of what is on television right now. Vol 8 has the seven remaining episodes of season 7 and the first eight of season 8 for a total of 15 episodes.

Here are all of the episodes on Vol.8:
1. FOX-y Lady
2. Not All Dogs Go To Heaven
3. 420
4. Stew-Roids
5. We Love You, Conrad
6. Three Kings
7. Peter's Progress
8. Road To The Multiverse
9. Family Goy
10. Spies Reminiscent of Us
11. Brian's Got a Brand New Bag
12. Hannah Banana
13. Quagmire's Baby
14. Jerome is the New Black
15. Dog Gone

It seems that even if some fans of the show didn't enjoy this season as much as the others ones they generally agree that there are a few great episodes on Vol 8 such as "Road To The Multiverse" and "Stew-Roids". I also liked "Quagmire's Baby" and "Three Kings". I don't think Family Guy is done just yet but if they don't do something soon then it could be the end of the show. Fans brought the show out of cancellation and could very well put it back to that status. I don't think vol 9 will be that much better as I've seen most of those episodes ( "Brian & Stewie" was just a painful one to watch).


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2